Our team has imagined a contemporary container that presents its digital art content to the context of Lavapies in Madrid.
A museum that enhances public motivation
A place that activates the emotional, social and cogni¬tive forces that influence behaviour.
“Behaviour is motivation filtered through opportunity”. Clay Shirky
Thought out for the city
This Museum can be plugged into the urban fabric where the specific context and demographics demand it.
This architectural piece will be appealing to young professionals, teachers and students, creatives from all disciplines, media people, journalists, etc.
- Attitude: Self-confident & Relaxed attitude. Uncom¬plicated and straightforward.
- Character: Positive, socially active and generous.
- Digital technological: Fully connected. Wifi hotspot, place to meet. Digital awareness
Digital Arts Museum qualities are
- Bold Architecture: Choose a highly visible architec¬tural aesthetic that brands the building.
- Easy & Cool: An easy-to-use space, welcoming to the visitors and buzzing with creative energy and activities.
- Spontaneous: An architectural piece that inspires the impulse to go in and visit and explore.
- Urban Quality: Add a world class facility to a city zone where people live, work and play.
Design team: María Brime, Eduardo Elices and Juan Salgado.